Resolutions from Omaka Hui
30 August 2003
1. This hui supports the principles and general direction put forward by Te Ope Mana a Tai;
2. This hui supports collective action for sharing information and engaging with the Crown;
3. This hui supports Te Ope Mana a Tai as a mechanism for moving forward in an inclusive and cooperative manner;
4. This hui supports further discussion on different options and strategies which include an expanded membership of Te Ope Mana a Tai;
5. This hui supports a further hui to discuss those options and strategies;
6. This hui rejects the Crown's current proposals;
7. This hui affirms the Hauraki Declaration;
8. This hui affirms Te Tii Mangonui ki te Tai Tokerau Declaration.
Back to foreshore and seabed information.
Help PMA grow | Petition forms | Site map | PMA main page